Basic working principle:
The KW850 OBD2 Code Reader is very helpful when you have active check engine lights on your car, it will quickly and accurately determine the nature and location of the fault. Check the relevant parts and component box lines in a targeted area to eliminate the fault.
When the vehicle system fails, the fault (MIL) light or the check engine light is on
The powertrain control module (PCM) stores the fault information in the memory, and the fault code is read out from the PCM through the device, according to the fault code.
KONNWEI KW850 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, and built-in speaker,
The KW850 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Scanner Features & Functions:
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I /M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data C (1996 and newer)
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Supports eight languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian
- Performs modules present test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
- OBD-II protocols
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Software upgradeable via internet
*Prints data via PC
Protective Nylon case
A color box